Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FG LAKERS!!!
WELL I HAD A POST ABOUT OUR TRIP THE DAY BEFORE AND PROMISED PIC,S TO BE ADDED TO THE POST WHEN WE GOT BACK. SOME MOD DECIDED THE POST WAS OFF FISHING SUBJECT ??? LAKE TROUT TRIP OFF SUBJECT??? WELL ILL TELL EVERY ONE WE HAD A GREAT DAY AT FG. BOATED ONLY 3. BUT THE FISH CHUCK CAUGHT WAS HIS BIGGEST EVER!!!! NO PIC,S WILL BE ADDED THANX TO WHO EVER THOUGHT TO MOVE ORIGANAL POST.. SAY THANX TO YOUR TRIGGER HAPPY MOD. WE ALL KNOW WHO HE IS. AND GOOD FISHING TO ALL.[Wink] HAD A BUNCH OF 4 TO 5 POUND RAINBOW PIC,S THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHARED AS WELL.
[signature]
okay loked in the of topic where is it. thanks for the report would luv to see the pictures though any one ken.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Boo hoo. Pity party.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Congrats to Chuck.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
love you to old boy. and yes good for chuck. he deserved that hog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
Isn't this a fishin forum????[crazy] congrats on the fish guys!! Send me a PM crossineyes I want see em!!![Wink]
[signature]
ya a fishing forum i thought it was a fishing site. but some are just jellous of the real hard core guys. the hard cores get crap from a few old farts. read reply above. others are nuked everytime they share. so when we hold them accountable for their actions. they throw out the boo hoo,s.
[signature]
I don't understand why your pictures weren't posted on here. I was looking forward to seeing them. Glad you guys had a good trip. I would also like a pm with them if you cared to send them. There is another site that I'm sure would like to show them.
[signature]
THANX MAN!!! I REALY WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING THEM WITH ALL. BUT??[:/][:/][:/] YA THE OTHER SITE IS THE PLACE FOR THEM. OR ANY OTHER BFT BOARD BESIDES UTAH...I WONT POST ANY REPORT AGAIN ON THE UTAH BOARD. JUST LIKE SO MANY OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN BIG TIME CONTRIBUTERS OVER THE LAST 5 YRS THAT HAVE LEFT US HERE...
[signature]
Wish you would post pics of the big macks. I, like many others on this board, would enjoy seeing them. But if you are not inclined to do that sort of thing, then so be it.
[signature]
PM request!!! Glad you guys had a good time. I can tell you really want to show those pics off....LOL I would too[Wink]
I was also wondering why your OG post was moved. I was looking forward to the follow up story. That was the first thing I searched for through all the other 98 new posts that I had not seen today. Don't quit posting dude. There are many people that appreciate the fact that BFT is a place to brag. If not anything else[:/] The Utah board is great, but there is only one place on the internet that you can say whatever you want. GP
EDIT:
Sorry old coot didnt mean to reply to you. Since the email notices have been flawed lately I dont know if this edit even really matters.[sly][sly]
[signature]