Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time no see...
Hey guys, Its been a busy summer for Ol'Hattrk4me. Ive been working quite a bit lately and I'm waiting for the ice to come in so I can stop and enjoy a little life and fishing. Ive made it out 3-4 times since Ice out and it really sucks. Fishing fever has pretty much left me for now, it the early goose hunting thats getting my blood pumping now, I just hope I can shoot the early season this year. I should start thinking ice fishing now because I need to buy an auger, Vex and a portable before its too late.

Did you guys ever have your BFT MN forum get together?

You won't see much of me til winter fishing so take care.
[signature]
[cool] Were still here hattrk , Only 3 1/2 months till hard water fishing !!! Don't stay away to long !!!!

Flagmanonice .............
[signature]
hellow stranger,

welcome back. if only for a short visit.

wouldnt mind a litle goose hunting my self, been a while since I cooked up on of them critters. (taisty too)

Ice fishing in 3 1/2 months, guys you got me jellous [Tongue] I will be lucky to see ice in 5 months. 4 1/2 if mother nature is generous to us here in michigan this year.

I like december bass season through the ice.
[signature]
Welcome back hattrk! We've missed ya. Nope, no BFT trip to Mille Lacs as planned. People, like me, didn't have the money... others pulled out for variuos reasons. I woulda had the money if it weren't for a certain company that I'm still fighting with to get my money back.

Grrr... can't wait until they comply.
[signature]
well you better get some practice in , i'de sugest whippin' out the chain saw and cutting a hole in the floor , tip a five gallon bucket over next to your new custom home improvement and start jigging that line !

ya might want to take a fifth from the kitchin with you , once the wife sees what you've done , your gonna need some numming up .

glad to see you back brother !
[signature]