Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
headin to glendale
i'm headin out to glendale lake campin for the night. never fished there but heard it was nice from work and here! anyone have any tips on what to use or where to go!? any help is appriciated! and i will be fishin for bass pike muskee walleye panfish.....in other words will be fishin for fish [Wink]
[signature]
If you head down by the campground beach there is a small boat rental place really close to the beach. There is a fishing dock within 30 yards of the boat rental place. You can catch alot of different things off that dock. I have caught pike, bass, panfish, and a catfish from there. If you are going for panfish just throw out a wax worm or night crawler either on a bobber or not. I personaly cast out towards the boat docks. It wont take long to catch fish from that dock. There are usually a couple bass and quite a few rock bass hiding under the dock as well. If you need any more advice let me know. Report back on how you ended up doing.
[signature]
sounds like a plan to me! this is gonna be my first time headin up to glendale so hopefully its a good one! thanks for the reply
[signature]
Its kinda late now for me to chime in, but i was just wondering if you had a boat or not?
[signature]
no boat for this guy....didnt fish much this past weekend....just went to my buddys place at the year round.....caught some nice bass in their pond tho....great weekend!
[cool]
[signature]
AH ok well i dont fish from the shore up there, i have a boat but there is one place i can tell you to go that should produce some crappies for ya. Just go to the bridge between year round and the campground. There are guys there always catching crappie. Year round too!
[signature]
hey BP,,,any places up there good to fish without having to put the motor on the boat, I got 2 4olb trollers, I guess I.m just lazy,,lol
[signature]
Yeah, i actually like to fish mud lick. There is a small launch right by the ranger station that you can put in at. You should have no problem working the whole area there with a trolling motor. In fact it would not be the first time ive seen it. It is my fave area on the lake for bass. Did well there sunday even though it was hot. Just fish it real slow with some soft plastics and you will be sure to hook into something Smile good luck.

Look at the attached picture so u know where to go.
[signature]
thanks bro,,appreciate it [Image: happy.gif]
[signature]