Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indian Lake?
Hay guys,
I have been invited up to Indian Lake for some R&R with some fishing tossed in while I am there next weekend. Can any one give me some current areas that I can access from shore to hookup with some Cats and or carp? Also what is the current bait of choice?
I will be staying near the RobertsPoint area on the south side of the lake. Any help would be apreciated.
It has been a long time since I have been up there. Probly more than 15 years. I am looking forward for this trip as it has been a couple of months since I have been able to hit the water to practice my angling skills.
[signature]
Indian can be VERY tough this time of year for both species believe it or not. If I were you, I would make the trek over to Moundwood and fish the channel in there for carp. They tend to move to deeper waters this time of year. Sweet corn with a Corn Pop (cereal) on the hook OR take wheaties and crush them up really fine. Add enough redpop and a little vanilla extract to make it into a dough. Roll doughballs out of this stuff. If you are interested in Carp rigs to tie, check out http://www.carpanglersgroup.com You can learn quite a few rigs such as a bolt rig and others to try.
[signature]
there's my carpin buddy, how ya been?

ya still ticketing them golden freight trains I see lol. [sly]

whats your bigest score for the year.

me I was bumped down to tied for second place for carp at the moment. I gotta get out and land me a biggeren. I see ya are using the bait of choice there tooo. breakfast of champians [Tongue]

ya got any carp pic's ya wanna share? [cool]
[signature]
I am glad to hear ya going to have a pole in yer hand agoin. (a clasic bft one at that if you are going after cats or goldieloxes)[sly]

is windy gong with ya on this trip? give her a big hellow in eather case.[Smile]

hope ya dont forget the camera's [Wink] and good luck...[cool]
[signature]