Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolf versus humans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acdqg_keXx4#
Wolf lover........[mad]
[signature]
[crazy] remember guys wolves looove cow calls.....[angelic]
[signature]
There is a reason why there were no wolves down here. It wasnt an accident. To bring them back is ignorance. Are our fore fathers so stupid as to not know what they were doing? Most folks back then had more common sense than most do now a days. The same folks who decided the wolves needed to be eraticated are the ones who had the insight to the protect land and set up natonal parks that we all enjoy today.If killing a wolf or ten means I will be able to provide my family with low fat protein from an elk every couple years then thats what I choose.
[signature]
Pretty inflammatory video. The very type that the tree huggers that are interfering w/ responsible wolf management would love to point to and say "all the people in Idaho are like that". I accept that wolves are in Idaho to stay. I enjoy seeing them when I'm outdoors exploring. I even agree that they can provide a balance of sorts w/ deer and elk allowing for better habitat growth for the system as a whole. However if left to their own devices they can also be very damaging to the system as well. A responsible management plan is needed, not eradication.
[signature]
Hmmm...... First post, nothing since. Could this be a wolf lover doing a little phishing? Perhaps looking for another reason to hate hunters, or looking for us to say something that will feed the wolf lover fire? If not, sorry, just feels like phishing to me.
[signature]
Don't know about the wolf lover part, but the phishing part seems about right.
[signature]
check this site out guys!!!! and forward the website to all your friends!!!!!!! saveelk.com
[signature]