Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/18 LBSF Chubasco& MyTackle.net
8/18 LBSF Chubasco& MyTackle.net
Fished on the LBSF six-pack Chubasco today it was a sold out MyTackle.net trip until four of the passengers couldn’t make it. But it’s all good, more room for the party.
So Paul owner of MYTACKLE.NET, John, Kelly (Paul’s kids), ME, Capt Daryl and deckhand Mike made the long run to the Butterfly bank were the water was cool and the swell was 2-4 and we had the jigs in the water by 5:30am were the first and only Longfin a ten pounded fell to a Mean Joe Green . So jigs back into the water and off we went in search for the next bite but the next bite didn’t happen until 11am again on the green and black a 44lb Bluefin but the swell had build to 6-8 foot with 20mph winds, more than we could handle so we called it quits and started the long hard ride back to LBSF. We did have one mysterious fish bite the black and purple but spool us before some one could get to the rod. I want to thank Capt. Daryl and Mike for getting us all back safely to the dock and for putting us on fish.
[pirate]
[signature]
you guys got pretty beat up then huh??? 6-8.... thats rough man! i remeber we were at catalina and it was 8-10 and the engine room was taking in water. not a good combination! haha we decided to turn back around with the only other boat that was out there. the sportking and us, the pursuit, made the rough ride home. I HAD TO SCRUB!!! eeerrgggh haha.. it was fun

joe
[signature]
FTR Deckhand,

Are you Steve Bermeudes??? I was going to go on that trip but decided against it. Who caught the Albie and who caught the Blue fin??? Did Paul or John???? I work on the Victory and if this is Steve then you know who I am.

GOing on the El Dorado the 30th, hope the fishes want to bite!!

Aaron G
[signature]
Hi Aaron

Yes It's me.

This is what happen Capt Darly but out the trolling rods and after 15 min's my rod with the black/green took the Long Fin but Paul was the one that reel it in. And as for the Blue Fin it came on the same rod but I reel it in. It was a easy fight because it took a lot of line but then turned and swam [size 1]straight[/size] for the boat. There is a lot of fish in the area when the weather lays down it is going to be good I would not be [size 1]surprise[/size] if they moved into the bay and then you would have a shot at them on the 3/4 run[Wink]
[signature]
We want The Skip Jack to come into reach!!!

aaron
[signature]
us on the pursuit will go a little past catalina to get the albies if they ever come in this close.

joe
[signature]
You'll never catch one jOE!!

Lets go to El Dorado!!,

Aaron
[signature]