Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAITING
Any bear eating your baits????????????????
[signature]
[Sad] Not me , I'm waiting till it cools down to start !!! Why waste your time !!
[signature]
Have not started either but it will be soon.If it cools off
[signature]
[Smile] I got a couple baits out today after work, looks like a good year, lots of sign and not many berries !!!!!!
[signature]
YES; I got the energy to make a few too. But still going to be a little warm out the for them bear to more alot.
[signature]
Flagman ;heard there was a lot of bears out there this season . good luck
[signature]
[Tongue] Good luck to you too !!!! Maybe we can meet up out in the woods and swap notes !!! Also tonite I found out where a biggin is hanging out !!!

Flagmanonice.....
[signature]
HOWS baiting going Flagman?
[signature]
i saw two big ones and a little one so far , one had a rangers hat on , the other two wore hats and ties and were looking for pic-a-nik baskets !

no signs here . there still roaming .
[signature]
No baiting here! I'm still learning how to fish.

Nice and cool for baiting for you guys this weekend though! Temps barely reaching 70°.
[signature]
Nothing around my baits yet but cooler weather should help them get moving around.
[signature]
[cool]yep cooler temps mean only one thing , us outdoor guys are giong stir-crasy ! you'de think we are the ones going into rutt ![cool]
[signature]
I did some baiting today. Put that piece of nightcrawler on the hook, cast into about 15 feet of water, and caught my first-ever trout. These cool temps have brought them up from the depths. Beautiful rainbow. Wish I had a camera I could take fishin' with me. 'twas about 12 inches long.

Didn't realize how slimy them things were!
[signature]
ssor , the TEXAS BOARD mod can get you a great deal on a inexpencive digital camera , it's just like the one that dave ( davetclown ) uses , takes great pics too , i think it was around $25.00 or so . i paid a little over $40.00 for mine at wall-marts and the pic quality of mine bites the big one [pirate] .

give him a holler on the texas or ohio board [Wink].
[signature]
Hehe, the other problem is getting someone to take the picture of me and the fishies that could be winning me that 16 species contest.
[signature]
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM , I HAVE COUGHT MORE SPICIES BUT HAD TO PUT THEM BACK IN DUE TO SIZE REGULATIONS . IT COULD HAVE JUMPED THE INCHES UP A LITTLE BUT TOTAL SPECIES WOULD BE WAY UP THERE !

BUT THATS THE GAME , NO PIC NO POINTS .[Sad]
[signature]
[Tongue] Get a camera that has a self timer !!!LMAO
[signature]
mine has that , but me being a all american regular guy i am forbiden to read directions ! lol!
[signature]
It'll need autofocus with me away from the camera. I'll need a tripod also. Don't wanna carry all that stuff with me!

So I guess I'll let you guys go for the prize. I'll just hafta win it next year.
[signature]
[Wink] Checked my baits today , one was hit , so I sat there tonite and shot one around #220 lbs live weight ! Walleyeteaser helped me get him out , thanks Todd !!!!! Now back to work !!!!!!!!!

Flagmanonice................3 weeks till my Wyoming trip !!!! YIPPEEE

P.S .....Niether one of us had a camera !!! [Sad]
[signature]