Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowhunters
HOw many of you bow hunt deer ;an hows scouting going?
[signature]
[Wink] I do , but have'nt been scouting much , just seeing some on the way to work ! Im more concerned now about getting my bear baits out !

Later, Flagmanonice.....
[signature]
get any hits on that bait yet ?
[signature]
[Sad] Not me , I think it will pick up now since it cooling down !!! ( I hope !!!! )

Flagmanonice..........
[signature]
same here , if i get the chance and we have clear skies i'm going out one night for some scouting . i have a first generation night vision monocular that i got at a flea market a few years ago . hech i might even get luckey enough to see a potential wall rack if i get lucky .

one thing i found out with the n.v. is that there's a lot of skinny-dippers up here , lol !
[signature]
[Wink] Post some pics !!!!! LOL
[signature]
I aint doing no scouting this year, I picked my spot last year on the last day of gun season.

I am going to be sitting so close to the run that all I'll have to do to bag me a deer is stick my foot out and trip one. [sly]

found this spot by pure dumb luck, it was snowing and windy on the last day and I found me a spot to get some shelter from the weather and a deer did the same thing, stood about 3 feet away. I didnt shoot it, couldnt make out if it were a buck or a doe, not that it mattered, I had a licen for eather or.

I got a good laugh when I wispered boo and that deer jumped 10 feet streat up in the air and hit the ground a a full run.
[signature]
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR LUCKY SPOT; I FOUND A FEW SPOTS BUT IT MY DAUGHTER FIRST YEAR BOWHUNTING AN SHE COMES FIRST IN GETTING ANY DEER, so i hope she gets one early .
[signature]
wow! I wish the best of luck to her.

is she looking for a eater or a mounter?
[signature]
She wants a mounter ha ah , but she will take a eater but if shes like me . With 2 tags she will get a eater an never see that mounter[Smile]
[signature]