Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
[font "Arial"][#1f497d][size 2][/size][/#1f497d][/font][#1f497d][#000000]Got an email today with this message and this photo - don't know if it's real, but.....[/#000000]
[/#1f497d]
[font "Calibri"][#1f497d][size 2] [/size][/#1f497d][/font]
[inline wolves.jpg]
[font "Calibri"][#1f497d][size 2][/size][/#1f497d][/font]
[font "Calibri"][#1f497d][size 2]
[/size][/#1f497d][/font]
[font "Calibri"][#1f497d][size 2][#000000]Christmas gift from hunter to all... Yes this is a photo of 13 wolf hides hanging on a rope in this guys camp. This photo was taken late November 2010 in MT and I think the hunter was working on his own quota system. "Outlaws Consortium United" OCU is their non-profit organization. This photo came from a reliable source and not a photo shop file. Gives a new meaning to taking care of business.[/#000000][/size][/#1f497d][/font]

[font "Calibri"][#1f497d][size 2][/size][/#1f497d][/font]
[font "Calibri"][#1f497d][size 2]
[/size][/#1f497d][/font]
[signature]
+100! Hope he gets 100 more!
[signature]
hmmmm I'm guessing some one is getting a fur coat for christmas and tail scarvs..
[signature]
awesome i may have to look into joining !
[signature]
so awesome!!!!!!!! the only prob i see with this is pictures like these are just giving the anti's more power and leverage ( i hate listening to them whine like sniveling little girls) but while they worry about leverage there are more of these guys out there putting down those fur coats with teeth!!!!!! how many elk do you think he just saved?
[signature]
I'm with C.J. on this one. SHOOT SHOVEL & SHUT-UP!!
Don't give the tree huggers any ammo. I got the same e-mail yesterday and can't find anything that stands out as being altered.
[signature]
ill admit, its me in the pic[Wink]
[signature]
I take that back now im starting to think its ole rex ram.... ha a
[signature]
lol!!!!! i dont think that that man is smart enough to outsmart a fawn deer let alone 13 wolves.
[signature]