Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mill Meadows ticklin' em with the Gizzy Bug
These are the hottest lures I have ever used! I got 2 22in German Browns! and 35 9in Perch! This was the third time I had made it! Ever since I moved away they let them damn fish get out of control! By the way, I stopped up to foursite and caught a few 18 inch tiger trout on glow cutter bugs with chub meat! Then I stopped down to Dave's country trading post out in Sigurd, Utah and talked them into selling a few of these for you guys down that way! Good Luck! Merry Christmas to Ya'll! I'm grabbin my garbage bag and headin to da Berry! just cause I can Smile
[signature]
Don't blame me for the overpopulation problem. I did my part this year to keep 'em thinned out.
[signature]
Hmm....nothing like self promoting on a site with more advertising than content as it is.
[signature]
im thinking of developing my own line of high fashino fishing clothing... interested? [Tongue]
[signature]
How was the ice conditions [fishin]
[signature]
Pikeman you are my idol.
[signature]
Thanks for the report Glen. That is one water I may have to take a trip to in the near future. You know I will be using the Gizzy and Cutter Bug. [Wink]
[signature]
I would sure love to see a Pic of a Gizzy and a Cutter Bug. [Smile]
[signature]
Quote:im thinking of developing my own line of high fashino fishing clothing... interested? [img]../../../images/gforum/Tongue.gif[/img]

If it's anything like this outfit - ya'll better sign me yup!

Whoooo-weeeee

git 'er dun