Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Interested in a Bi-weekly Freshwater Report

Hey there guys,

Who would be interested in a bi-monthly (every two weeks)freshwater lake report for the Southern California and Eastern Sierra areas? I would be reporting ONLY on the lakes that had good to excellent fishing.

If interested, post your vote. Although, my reports are not presently attracting the visitors I've hoped for, Rome wasn't built in a day and having something for fresh and saltwater fishing may add to our community.

JapanRon
[signature]
I would love it JR!!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
You know what would be cool is a weekly float tube report [cool]

I only fish once a week if I am lucky but I know other people out there fish a couple times.

Maybe I will try and do that. Fish a couple different spots and send a report. I am lazy about stuff like that so I probably won't [unsure]
[signature]
[cool][size 4] Hey JR,[/size]

[size 4]It would be nice to see some reports. When I can I can help you contribute with info from areas that I go to. I will be hitting more of the the areas of Piru, Lake Hughes and when I can, Quail Lake. It's too bad that they are closing down Castaic. That was one of my better spots from the bank and from a tube in the lower lake. I also go a couple times a year to Bishop so I can get some info from there as well.[/size]
[signature]