Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Stocking Of Huge Catfish – SARL & Corona Lake
[size 2]From now through the Labor Day Weekend, Santa Ana River Lakes and Corona Lakes is the place to catch some real quality catfish and win some great tagged prizes and CASH certificates. The "SUPER CAT TAGGED FISH BONANZA" is now on and will continue through the Labor Day Weekend.

The Lakes have received some of the heaviest catfish stocking this year. This is your opportunity to catch some real big catfish and win great prizes and cash certificates for $10, $20, $30, $50 and $100. The stocking truck just came with another load of "SUPER CATS" and this stocking brought some of the biggest catfish of the season. "Super Cats" up to 20+ pounds were stocked and lots of them. Anglers roared with excitement as they watched the stocking of these huge fish. The driver of the stocking truck told anglers that he saw some fish to 30 pounds loaded in the truck. We were able to purchase all of the brood stock catfish our breeders had for this year and there aren’t any more they tell us.

We originally promised to stock 19,000 pounds of catfish and tag 200 fish for this event. Due to popular demand, we are breaking the bank and stocking even more catfish than we promised and have tagged twice as many catfish. Plus, as a further bonus we are tagging an additional 150 catfish on Saturday for the Labor Day Weekend. Plus that weekend will also get another bonus stocking of more huge "Super Cats".

If you have not fished the Lakes recently, NOW is the time. The Lakes are full of fish and this is your best opportunity of the season. Not only are they full of big catfish but there are also lots of quality catfish in the 2.5 to 10 pound class.

Escape from the heat, turn off the television, save your gas money and bring the family to enjoy a cool night of cat fishing. Heck, bring the ice-chests and a BBQ. The entrance fee is only $18 for adults and you can catch a 5 fish limit. Children are only $5 and they get a 3 fish limit. Boat, motor and tackle rentals are available and there is a full tackle shop at the lake.

The lakes are open daily with day and night fishing. On Friday and Saturday night, you can fish the 24-hour session, CAMP FOR FREE and catch a 15 fish limit. Currently, there is a FREE Family Night Special you can take advantage of. Dad pays the regular 24-hour fee of $40 and Mom and up to 3 children get in FREE! [/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Good luck. I have fished those lakes and been skunked several times. I used every bait they had, changed set-up 3 times and even brought mackeral and some homemade doughbait.

Nothing! Now at Anaheim Lake I limited on catfish..But Santa Ana main lake, in my fishing opinion not worth the money.

Drive 30 minutes futher and go to Corona Lake or 45 minutes and got to Perris Lake.
[signature]