Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spilled the beans!
Well, actually I spilled my HUGE bead collection. It included all of the beads my 3 daughters had from a zillion craft and beading projects. It was all over in my carpet. [frown]

I contemplated many things to do at this point.
1. Move to a new house. Well, maybe I could make an effort to get them up. [crazy]
2. Try to sweep the top layer into a dust pan. -- Their Hispanic blood comes out, and they become Mexican JUMPING beans. [shocked]
3. Vacuum them up and buy new beads.---- My Scotch blood comes out and I am way too cheap.
4. I could just search through the carpet when I needed a bead head. [laugh]

What I did come up with was putting a nylon sock in between two sections of my vacuum hose. It caught every one of the little buggers. [Smile]
[signature]
SMARTY PANTS!!!!! You are soooo cool.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][/#008000][/font]
[center][Image: happy.gif][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000]Where there is a will, there's a way. BTW I have a plastic floor mat under my chair and it seems that no matter what I accidentally drop be it a hook or what ever it always manages to find it's way under or behind somethings. I hate when that happens.![/#008000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000]Hey FGD if that ant sneeks into my post my buddy will get him. LOL[/#008000][/font]
[inline ALF.jpg]

[signature]
Good ol Alf
[signature]