Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
canada pike ?
Hi, I am new to the forums. Im looking for a place in ont. or Que. to take my 17 yo son on a great Pike & walleye fishing trip. I do have a couple boats & motors... 17 &14 ft. an anyone make me any reccomendations? Thanks Lane
[signature]
lake tobin. dont know how close you r to it but. shhhhh!!!
[signature]
lake erie has been porducing quality walleye for a long time. The most productive waters are on your side of the border, many U.S. anglers perchase licenses to fish the oposite side of the boarder.

Pike and musky are also in those waters, but lake st clair has by far the best fishery for pike muskey and tigers.
[signature]
Hi Lane , My name is Will and I joined this website to see if I could get a few fisherman together and go to Ontario Canada .I have a trip scheduled to Trout Lake Ontario on May 27th 2011. I need a fourth and a fifth and sixth if possible. I have been to this lake 10 or 12 times and the fishing is , to say the least ,GREAT. Please call me @ 847 251 0394 I would like to talk about the possibility of you and your son coming with us,assuming that is something you want to do.Right now we have 3 signed up, my brother and my good friend.We know the lake well and we don't need guides.If you are interested please call me to talk about it. Thanks Will Creaney ps a good website is boois lodge.com
[signature]
Hi Will,
I will be staying at Booi's on Trout Lake in July. Where do you stay and how has your experience in that area been?
Rick[fishin]
[signature]
sturgeon bay.
[signature]