Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big burbot
Here is a picture from the 2011 burbot bash. This fish measured in at 33.8" and only weighed 6.93lbs good enough for fist in the big fish contest. I caught it in the haystack area in 17' of water with a rattlin 5" radical glow tube. We fished the bash 4 different nights and we only managed to catch 23 burbot. I caught this one Thursday night and it was the only one I caught all night.
[signature]
It doesn't look like your pic showed up. Please post try it again, i'm sure we'd all like to see it!
[signature]
Welcome to the site Volsen, I tried to edit his post and convert his Gif file to a Jpeg file but no luck, hopefully Jekern1015 will try and add the pic again in another format..
[signature]
We were up there all week, we did pretty good on the biguns.. caught 6 over thirty inches and ended up with the third and the fith largest 32.5" and 32.8"

[Image: IMAG0065.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0057.jpg]

sorry the pics kinda suck..
[signature]
Welcome to the site Longdraw, wow those bots are getting big up there, congrats on the placing. Did you win enough to pay for your entry fees?
WH2
[signature]
Those things are getting big. Even though they are an unwanted fish, looks like another trophy fish to be had in utah.[:/][cool]
[signature]
Wow! Killer fish!
[signature]
Sorry guys I hope this one comes out. The pic. is from my cell phone, sorry about the quality. Also looks like I finally got it on original post also.
[signature]