Coming up fast and going to be awesome. Two days April 1st (no Joke) and 2nd
Where: Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City
Times: Friday 12pm-6pm, Banquet 6:30pm
Saturday 8am-5pm
Admission: Adults $1.00, children under 17 Free

Lottsa fun for the whole family.

http://www.wasatchexpo.com/index.php
[signature]
Do you know when they will be posting the workshops on their web site?
[signature]
I don't know but I will post as soon as I do. I know LYNN SCOTT s doing one and I got to hit that show.
[signature]
Hope to see you at the show. Last year's was great. It will be nice to have it downtown so I won't have to drive as far.
[signature]
New up date with schedules:

http://www.wasatchexpo.com/
[signature]
looks like its gonna be a great weekend .. but do have a question... I know in the small frame of pictures that is you on the left... is that the other half in the bigger picture checking out a rod???

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Yes it is.
[signature]
thought that might be him... awesome.. :-)
[signature]
Bump

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/...fjQBtIs%3D
[signature]
do they post a list of what is on auction prior to the event or is that for ticket holders only??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I bet it changes constantly, so not sure on a list.
[signature]
too bad.. Id love to see a list of what they are auctioning... :-)...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I had a really good time at it last year.
[signature]
Here is a new up date. Tickets can be purchased on line and they are going FAST!

http://www.wasatchexpo.com/workshopreservations.htm
[signature]
The Bonneville Fly Fishers, an FFF charter club, will be presenting and hosting the Wasatch Fly Casting Championships sponsored by Fishwest, at the Wasatch Fly Fishing Expo this weekend. Come join the fun!
There are three categories: All-around, Distance, and Bamboo. You must enter the All-around competition ($10 ($5 for youth), you will receive 5 bucket drawing tickets) to enter the distance competition ($5, you will receive an additional 3 bucket drawing tickets), as we will be taking your longest cast from the all-around competition (this is scored in the all-around) for your entry in the distance competition. You can enter the Bamboo competition separate ($20, you will receive 10 bucket drawing tickets) or for $30 ($25 for youth) receive 20 bucket drawing tickets and entry in all three competitions for more chances of winning!
You may enter each competition as many times as you wish, but only your highest score will count toward placing.
A complete list of rules will be posted at the casting pond, and the course will be explained to each caster. YOU MUST USE THE EQUIPMENT PROVIDED.
As this is all for a good cause, we invite all levels of casters to come by and give the casting course a shot. There will also be a few FREE casting seminars on the casting pond as well!
Join the fun for a chance at the following prizes, generously donated by Fishwest, Hardy/Greys, Scientific Anglers, and R.S. Smith Custom Bamboo Fly Rods:

Men's All-around:
1st- Greys XF2 Streamflex 590 fly rod, Scientific Anglers Mastery Textured fly line, and a $50 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $430)
2nd- Greys 700 cassette fly reel, Scientific Anglers Mastery fly line, and a $25 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $245)
3rd- Scientific Anglers fly box and a $25 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $60)

Women's All-around:
1st-Greys GRXi+ 590 fly rod, Scientific Anglers Mastery Textured fly line, and a $35 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $305)
2nd- Greys 500 cassette fly reel, Scientific Anglers Mastery fly line, and a $25 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $190)
3rd- Scientific Anglers fly box and a $15 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $50)

Youth All-around:
1st- Greys GS fly rod and reel combo and a $25 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $180)
2nd- Scientific Anglers Mastery fly line and a $15 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $85)
3rd- Scientific Anglers fly box and a $10 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $45)

Distance Competition:
1st- Scientific Anglers SHARKSKIN fly line and a $50 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $150)
2nd- Scientific Anglers Mastery fly line and a $25 Fishwest gift certificate (approximate value $95)
3rd- Scientific Anglers fly box (approximate value $35)

BAMBOO COMPETITION:
1st- An R.S. Smith Custom Bamboo fly rod (approximate value $600)
2nd- Scientific Anglers Mastery fly line (approximate value $70)
3rd- Scientific Anglers fly box (approximate value $35)

Hope to see you there!
[signature]