Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chironomid Swap
Anyone interested? Just a few rules
1. Include a couple of dollars or a self addressed stamp envelope with your flies.
2. Limited to 12 people/tiers on this one
3. Try to make this a fast turn around. Due date maybe two weeks.

Swap: Stillwater Chironomids. What this means is stillwater are a little bigger. We are talking #10 to #14.

Tie 12 of the same fly, put a toe tag or attach to a piece of paper, with your name and the name you use on the site.

Lets see if I can get 11 more to join, then I will pm an address in which to send and the due date.

Who's up to this one?
[signature]
filling fast

Here is the list so far:

1. Kash
2. Windriver
3. fish1on
4. Sinergy
5. Me
6. Grandpa D
7. bugchuker
8. Weekend_Warrior/Nor-tah
9. Scientificangler
10.CBW
[signature]
IM not good with this fly so I wont join but cant see what ya'll come up with... :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
This swap is closed...start you Vise engines. Give me a shout when you are ready to send and I will PM the address.
Thank you all.

1. Kash
2. Windriver
3. fish1on
4. Sinergy
5. Me
6. Grandpa D
7. bugchuker
8. Weekend_Warrior/Nor-tah
9. Scientificangler
10.CBW
11. EddieFish
12. 2fishon
[signature]
dang... that was a fast turn around... people must be anxious to get new flies and get out on the water.... :-)

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Well, we got over a foot of new snow this morning, tomorrow is to be in the 50's as is the rest of the week pushing 60. That ice is a comin' off. Some friends have already launched into the soft water. Time to join them!
[signature]
In my visits to the Utah ff forum I can feel the anticipation of getting back on the water by the anglers there... and dont blame you... :-)...

Im sure this swap will be a good one...

MacFly
[signature]
Me too.....Chironomids are killer! My fav!
[signature]