Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goin' Fishin'
Well fellas, I'am finally goin fishin in the morn'.I think that I'am goin to try some ponds that i've benn wantin to try for sometime.Gonna try to catch a few crappies,but if a bream or bass happens to accidently hit that hook well lets just say he has had a bad day.Well I'll let yall know how it turns out.Keep'em wet.
[signature]
welcome to bft,

we would love to hear how it went, even if ziltch was your harvest.

let us guys who was not able to get out for the day know what we missed..

we know that we dont always get fish, and some days are a little more fustrating than others.. but you know the old saying, a bad day of fishing is still better than any good day at work. [Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
I grew up fishing North Carolina farm ponds. They are all the same. If you want some action for all; Crappie, Largemouth, Bream, etc., use a rooster tail.

I've caught small Crappie on large roosters and I've caught large Largemouth on small roosters. (Not Hogs, though). So any size will give loads of fun.

Color, however, is a factor that you would have to create an opinion. Ironically the pink and the perch colored rooster tails worked more frequently than any other color.

Good luck! Post your success pictures.

Lesley
http://ncfishing.net
[signature]