Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some fishing / lure making suggestions
Just decided to start making my own plastics and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on techniques they have learned that work well. I have already learned that if you don't use the right kind of glitter you just end up coloring the plastic whatever color the glitter was. Luckily that will still work fine for the first batch I made. Also I am living in southern California and would love to fish more in the ocean so any suggestions on colors that work well for surf or deep sea fishing would be great. If anyone has any killer color combos that they would like to share that would be great or if anyone knows any areas they would like to suggest that would be cool too I live in Ontario, California. I am actually out for spring break and really need to get some fishing in over this next week. I just hope the weatherman will cooperate for at least a couple of days,
Jed Burton
[signature]
[center][Image: happy.gif][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000]Hey neighbor [from Yorba Linda] unfortunately I only tie flies and have made steel-head lures so what I know wouldn't help you. Might want to pose your question on the[/#008000][/font]
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=128"]Jig_& lure making board.[/url][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000] [/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000]Good luck.[/#008000][/font]
[signature]