Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall is here, where are the geese??
[mad] Hey Flag, seen any geese lately? Finally got the computer fixed. It took 3 weeks to get a replacement monitor. Any way I got 1 last tournament to go, the all important Sportsmans Challenge. Fish rush from 8-12 then a round of sporting clays at Oak Point, best team score wins!! I just hope I can defend my title. Got to go see u guys later.[cool]
[signature]
[Wink] Hey Ultramag , nice to see ya back !!! The geese are around , but to get permission is another story !!! I think Gary is going out in the morning with Dan , they have a good spot with alot of geese (2000), I have to work !!! Good luck in the challenge !!! Ted is fishing the Cormrant fall classic, on day one , (FRI) they boated 18.24 lbs of walleye to take a lead of 6 lbs over the second place team , hope they do good tomorro !!!

Flagmanonice.............
[signature]
I've been seeing geese everywhere! I don't think it's legal to shoot at them here in the metro though. Never know where your goose is gonna land! Maybe on someone's windshield as they're driving down the road! [crazy]
[signature]