Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Golden iPad Accessory Awards
2010 Golden iPad Accessory Awards

Epidermis iPad cases which were revealed this year, merely one has actually separated itself like a handcrafted imaginative masterpiece: The Oberon iPad leather case. These folks were so kind regarding send us one a few months ago to check. We loved it then, and then we have relished it ever since. It is still among the very best iPad 2 Leather Case weve encounter. Every journal is hand made with many of the extremely stunning leather work you can ever see. The two toned scenes imprinted on the cover would definitely be a treat for the eyes and are sure to draw jealous looks from passers by. The workmanship and excellence of the Oberon case is also second to none. We love everything about it case through the stunning scenes to your handmade sterling silver buttons around the front at the same time. Relaxing, wonderful, special, and just plain brilliant. You can read our full report on the oberon case here, or research the numerous styles and shapes available on Oberons website.

Manly Awesomeness- Saddleback Leather iPad Case

Should you want leather and you want an Pad 2 Silicone Case, then this is a to check out. They use double stitching all around the sleeve and have lined the interior with pigskin. This means it's very hard. There is also a foam lining on the bottom so as to supply some cushion for your iPad.Once you get it, you will notice that it's very tight and taught. You will need to bend it and fold it and open it up several times to have it loosened up a bit. Your iPad 2 Hard Case will fit very snug in there but when you keep tugging away at it, then it'll fit much like an old baseball glove.As this is a sleeve and not a folio or case, this doesn't cover the iPad completely so understand that. You can see inside the video the way it shows the most notable of my iPad.In addition, water will likely not hurt this sleeve. As Saddleback says it best, Our leathers laugh at water.

Why Didnt They Consider This Earlier- ZaggMate iPad Case w/ Keyboard

Our Why Didnt They Think Of This Earlier award goes to iPad 2 Case combination. The ZaggMate is rather probably just about the most well known iPad cases yet released. This iPad 2 TPU Case not merely protects your iPad, it also turns into an iPad stand, and contains an amazingly responsive and cozy keyboard inside also. It really is an ideal compliment towards the excellent device with its brushed aluminum finish and super thin profile. This iPad 2 Cases blends in effortlessly with the iPad and adds some essential functionality. Because it is so properly matched towards the iPads form factor, and so perfectly useful, it can be genuinely amazing that something similar to this hasn't turn out sooner. We have been happy that this guys at Zagg are the types who made it happen, and content to give this example our first ever Why Didn't They Think Of This Earlier award. You can read our total report on the ZaggMate here and investigate it for yourself on iPad 2 Skins website.

Doesnt Resemble A Murse- Padster Greatest Pad 2 Screen Protector

Obviously, the non common size of the iPad 2 Stand has exposed a problem to iPad bag makers who've had difficulty creating the proper form of bag on the right size along with room for further features. Many have tried, but few have succeeded. Padster is regarded as the those designers that has certainly succeeded in the large way. Their bag can be described as amazingly made, appropriately styled, and really important iPad bag that appears fantastic wherever you're taking it. It blends in beautifully in a different professional setting, with sufficient of room for extra documents, accessories, as well as other iPad 2 Folio Case. The size and style is perfect, not too big to feel as if you happen to be carrying a iPad 2 Cover, instead of they cannot seem like you might be carrying a murse (man purse to the uninitiated). It is handmade in addition to the best quality construction. We loved reviewing it, professionals who log in read our writeup on the Padster iPad bag here or check it out on the Padster website. It can be simply the top iPad bag of 2010. We're very happy to present the iPad 2 Pouch with this initial Doesn't Look Like A Murse award!

About author:I'm an iPad 2 Stand Case fan.I have been keeping writing reviews about iPad and Ipad accessories since three years ago.It is my pleasure to share my experience and joy with netizens around the world.I believe that will help you to choose the most suitable iPad accessories for your lovely iPad.
[signature]