Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Welcomes New Sponsor HotLiquidLures.Com
For the offshore guys this site is definitely something to check out!! He does some amazing stuff!!!

http://www.hotliquidlures.com/

Quote:After years of design, color selection and rigorous testing. Hot Liquid Lures are now available to the public and are changing the way fisherman look at lures! [url "http://www.hotliquidlures.com/slideshow/photos.html"]See photos of some Hot Liquid Lures[/url]
Custom hand-blown dichroic glass fishing lures are crafted by fisherman for fisherman. Combining old world artistry with new world technology and craftsmanship we create fishing lures that are custom and unique in every way.
Hot Liquid Lures are hand-blown and can be made in any style or color pattern of your favorite fishing lures. Lures can be customized to look more like bait fish and can be made to match any skirt.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I wonder if they could fasion a sort of deep drop bucktail jig. I'd give it a try.
[signature]
They most definetly do custom work and the owner Cameron is a great guy, his email is [url "mailto:cameron@hotliquidlures.com"]cameron@hotliquidlures.com[/url], I would drop him a line and let him know you are a moderator here Smile[Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I sent Cameron an email. We'll see what he can work up. I'm asking for a lot out of a glass lure. If he can make it work, it would be a sweet set up.

Imagine a bucktail jig in an offshore use weight, that the finish never wore off after countless bounces off of rocks and structure, and countless strikes from big grouper and reef donkeys. Also, I asked for a solution for tail replacement.

I'm looking forward to his response.
[signature]
Hello Bryan,
Sounds awesome, I am way intrested to hear his responce, please let me know.
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator