Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming to Fish in Boulder
Wondering if anyone could help me. Im coming to Boulder on business the first week in June. I will have sometime to go fishing. No idea where to fish? Ive looked at guides in the area but would preffer fishing from shore. Im a little Confused as to where to fish. I will be purchasing a liscense online and reviewing the regs. I live in Ontario and fish whenever I get a chance on lake Ontario for Salmon. I do fish rainbows and browns here in rivers - Wading. A little Confused on where to fish and what equipment I need to bring. Pain to pack my waders.
Ive been fly fishing for 2 years - not that effective at it yet.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance
[signature]
hi slick50.. welcome to the site... I am thinking that anglers on our [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=13"]colorado for[/url]um can give you the best answers to your questions... Ill move this post over .... but you may want to also post your quesiont to the fly fishing forum ..

MacFly
[signature]
There are some small creeks in the Boulder area (within an hour drive) and many more options within two hours. However, for stream fishing, early June this year may be a problem. We have a huge snow pack in the northern Colorado mountains and the streams will be in full blown runoff in June.

How flexible are you in terms of distance you can travel from Boulder??
[signature]