Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chainsaw bike
This is a video of my Son Jacob and his bike he built. Man I would have given my arm for this bike when I was a kid. Ron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4nlvdM-PQ
[signature]
That is really cool! He did a great job. I liked his throttle work up. Does it have any kind of clutch arraignment that lifts the motor wheel off of the tire? I saw the hinge and wondered if that was part of a pressure clutch of some sort???

Really good to see the helmet!!!

They are a lot of fun to ride.

Here is a picture of mine that I built.
[inline "DSC00455 Standard e-mail view.jpg"]
[signature]
If he is interested in doing other builds MotoredBikes.c....
is a good forum for more ideas. He should share his there too.
[signature]
Too funny. Now I guess I'll have to show you mine. But first I need to take pictures. I'm on the motoredbikes.com board, too.
[signature]
That looks like fun. Next time I see an old chainsaw engine I will think of it differently.

Windriver
[signature]
That one is cool. I am sure his is a short time thing. I don't see it standing up long for use. But it has his mind going. Ron
[signature]
Once he starts, it is a never ending process. He will always be figuring out improvements and changes!

It's certainly a great hobby for a teenager, and he'll learn a lot of great skills while working on his "projects".

Tell him congratulations on a great build!
[signature]
Yeah that is funny I have one I built as well and go on the forums when I need to fix it which is about every 50 miles ha ha.
[signature]