Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello,
i'm Andrea and i make Fishing Charters in Sicily. I signed up to look for other fishing fans around the world who may want to join me in a fishing expedition in the mediterranean sea.
If you want to know more about me see my web site:
[#0000ff]Links are not allowed for new members.
[/#0000ff]Thank you Smile
[signature]
Welcome to the site ZT, please take a look at the rules of the site in the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforum.cgi?do=faq"]FAQ[/url] above. As a new member you are not allowed to post links but you can put a link in our [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/guides/"]charter boats section[/url].
WH2
[signature]
welcome to the site ZT.. hope you get some people to go with you on that trip..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
thank you for the welcome. Sorry if i posted a link, i didn't know i couldn't do it.
I added my charter to your directory and is awaiting approval. I will certainly consider switching to a paid package based on the people refered by the directory! For now, thank you very much!

I hope i can also make some fishing report in future for you to see, as soon as we sail again!
[signature]
Not a problem, that is why we are here, to help new members. We get a few Charter boat listings every year from the States but few if any from Sicily. We love fishing reports, with pictures if possible, what kind of fish do you have there?
WH2
[signature]
There are several good fishing banks on the sicily channel. It is, in fact, one of the most fishy areas we have here. We usually fish swordfish, dentex, grouper, bass, tuna fishes, greater amberjacks but also blue fishes and smaller species such as rockfishes and sargo. All the Mediterranean species are present in this part of italy. As per tuna, we are in the Egadi Islands, which is part of the tuna reproduction triangle in the Mediterranean Sea. Tunas directly pass here. As you know the old "mattanza" took place in these waters, the rhyte of fishing tunas. Nowadays the mattanza rhyte doesn't take place anymore, but we still fish them by boat.
[signature]
Awesome, sounds like a lot of the same species we have here in the States, although some of the names are different. I'm not familiar with dentex and sargo[:/].
WH2
[signature]