Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Everglades Bass Fishing
[inline S6300230.JPG]
It's been an awesome week of largemouth bass fishing in the Florida Everglades just west of Ft. Lauderdale. I was out 4 times this week and we boated a bunch of 4 to 5 lb. bass and a few missed that went much bigger. Here's an example of the great bass fishing the Florida Everglades has to offer.
[signature]
I would like to see you one day at Alfreds canal,I got my 9.9 I posted there.The only hint I will give you is to ask your rival..Billy Bob,ask him if he knows Alfred,it should ring a bell,another hint,we towed him from that same canal one time,he should remember,then again he too may not want to tell you about Alfreds canal,Sorry but I told you about other places we fish already,At I75 canal,I got my second biggest 6and 3/4 on my frog,Alfred has pic on his phone and is in Guyana.I will one day post Alfreds 2 8lbers and the 3 or 4 7lbers he has gotten from his canal,more motivation to ask Billy Bob,ask him before the dude dies,he looks like he's getting there.Great fishing at I-75 I can show you exactly were on map. Lots of 5 and 6 lb bass,onlything they are sometimes way in the lillies,you should try one of my frogs,get one,thats all you need,I'm on your side,if you ever need a deckhand let me know.First one is on me, just pay for price of frog and shipping,Price went up on them too,used to be under 3 bucks,went up to 4 and aquarter[Image: yell.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: bobmad.gif] Remember tukanary and lukinani are also names for peacockbass,first from Hawaii,and the other as you may know ,from Guyana....a bad day fishing is another mans dream......I would invite you to fish here,lots of peacocks.but no gas motors allowed.Plus private lake.
[signature]