Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishlake july 9 and 10
Best day I have ever had on Fishlake by far on Saturday. I caught 11 fish over 20 pounds! 1 of them was a big one[Smile] My buddy broke a few off and lost quite a few but managed to land a 24 right b4 dark.
All I got are a couple picts from my phone for now I will try to some better ones later.
Any guesses on what the big one weighs?
[signature]
Wow, that is some amazing catching for anywhere in Utah and especially for Fish Lake. Were you trolling? Wild guess on weight of 39 pounds.
[signature]
That is a hell of a day, for any water with large lakers!!! That day will be hard to top. That biggest laker looks like 36-38 lbs, weights are hard to judge from pictures for me. The dark green macs from fishlake sure are pretty fish.
[signature]
Amazing pics!!!! Glad you had such an awesome fishing outing! Your catches look delicious. My grill is envious!
[signature]
just curious. im headed down there tomorrow for the week. were you trolling or jigging? looks like you were at the north end of the lake?
[signature]
Looks like an awesome trip, and conditions looked pretty amazing as well. Can't beat that.... Good Job!
[signature]
Nice job, its so cool when a day comes together and you have the trip of your life. Every one that spends time on the water deserves a day like that, I need to get back down to Fishlake 10 years ago I was addicted to that lake and constantly fished it for Mac's and burned out a bit on it, I think its time to get back in the game. I know that spot well. Congrats on the great fish, there is something magical about pulling one of those toads from such a beautiful lake.
[signature]
Nice fish Muley! That day gonna be hard to beat!![Wink]
[signature]
I was jigging mostly. I didnt have a scale with me when I caught the big one but I borrowed one later in the day from a nice older fellar. I think he was right around 40. Best lookinf fish I have ever caught it was a fat heavy sob.
[signature]
Kudos to you! Some nice piggies there for sure. Good to see some macs coming out of there!
[signature]
This is amazing !!! Pics if some big lake trout and the thread hasn't been locked yet !! It's still early though. Now the big question....Did you release them ??? Kidding aside those are some nice macs, Good Job !!
[signature]
[quote AFFamily]Amazing pics!!!! Glad you had such an awesome fishing outing! Your catches look delicious. My grill is envious![/quote]
[Image: red.jpg]

I gotta see your recipe.[Image: suspicious.gif]
[signature]
Have no problems sharing my recipes, what kind of grill are you cooking on?

And don't want to hijack this thread, feel free to PM me.
[signature]
great lookin fish!
[signature]
All the fish were released. Thanks for offer on the recipes.
[signature]
I should have been more clear, the offer for recipes was in response to Retch's reply.
[signature]