Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Ray Roberts guide report
Well things are picking up at Ray Roberts. Recent trips are producing 20 to 30 fish up to 3lbs, with an occasional upper to OVER slot fish. Top water bite is only lasting the first hour to hour and a half. Pop-R’s and Buzz Baits in shad patterns are what I am using.

After the sun gets up I am going to Bummerworms and flukes from bigbagbaits.com in either Christmas tree or watermelon candy. You can fish these with or without a 1/8th-oz weight. Let the fish tell you what they want.

Areas I am concentrating on have shallow cover, duck weed, grass, wood, or rock piles. All most all of these are holding fish, whether they are out on a point or back in a main lake pocket.

I would like to send out congrats to long time customer Joel Kinnard. Took him and a friend recently and he boated a 10.11 this past weekend. Nice fish Joel. Where possible I am posting the fish. It will also be up on my web page within a week or so.

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=778;]
"Puddle's Fishing"
Pat Wilshire
7 Merry Ct. West
Burleson, TX. 76028
hm 817-563-6674
cell 817-729-6051
[signature]
wow! that is certainly a wopper!

I doubt that I could drag out your favorite fishing hole? lol just kiddin.

congradulations. I am still looking for my first wopper bass, I have battled a few in my younger days, less experienced and over excited, I have lost him several times for nourmorus reasons.

thanks for the picture[cool] impressive
[signature]
Nice fish. I miss setting the hook on those big bass. For now I am busy setting the hook on some saltwater fish.
[signature]