Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Site! I fish Boise, ID and within a hundred miles or so!
How's it going? I fish Boise and the surrounding areas mostly, but am willing to travel for fish! I'm on a qwest to catch and take a piture with every species I possible can but I'm starting with my surrounding areas. I us a different site also and have been keeping track of my catches there, but there aren't more than a couple Idahoans on that site, so I was hoping to use that site for tracking and this site for info and share stories and such. I've read most posts going back a ways, but it sounds like most people are fishing Eastern Idaho. Lately I've been hitting the high mountain lakes and streams and getting into flyfishing while searching for the elusive goldens and grayling, but while doing so, I've caught my first Brook and Brown and some really nice fish along the way. Hope to be able to share what I know with you and hope to learn some more myself! Thanks, Sean
[signature]
Welcome to the site Sean, I see you have already found the Idaho board, so I'll let you know about our Fly fishing boards. Here is a link to those boards in case you haven't found them already: http://www.bigfishtackle.com/forum/gforu...ategory=69
I'm not sure if your quest for a golden or grayling includes going to other states but Utah has a lot of graylings that are easy for find and there is a thread about golden trout on the Ut board right now.
WH2
[signature]