Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost fly pole
Left my fly pole at the second bridge past Vallhala in Ogden canyon. Its a four piece 7'6" Temple Fork with a gold Pflueger reel. Please let me know if youve seen it im a poor college kid with no means to buy a new one and i sure dont wanna miss out on the best fishing of the year!
[signature]
Bad news! Hope someone returns it! If I'm up in that area I'll keep an eye out for ya.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Calibri"]When did you realize you had left it and did you go back tolook for it? I’m not judging here, just curious. [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[signature]
The next day after i had gone back up to logan. I went fishing and my pole wasnt there. Called my parents and had them look right away but it was already gone.
[signature]
I hate to say it but start checkin pawnshops in the ogden area I bet all too well it will show up there
[signature]
I think you mean your fly ROD. A pole is for bait chuckin. Geeze
[signature]
I am glad you said that...but I did think it. It is what it is.
Can I have my Sage ONE pole back now[Wink]
[signature]
FG you do not want to get near the ONE. It will just cost you cash-olla. The rod is happy happy happy with 45 ft of flying line. I can keep tight loops almost to 60. Likes to be overlined, too. If a 5-wt performs like this, I can only imagine what a big ass ROD would be like.
[signature]
Sage ONE 690-4 weight 2 7/8 oz.
Orvis Helios 694 weight 2 1/2 oz.
Winston BIIx 690-4 weight 2 7/8 oz.

THAT is why I will stick with the Helios, but two out of three[Wink]
[signature]