Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a fishing buddy for next season...
Hello my name is Nathan. I'm a Marine stationed at Cherry Point, NC.
I am currently in Afghanistan and won't return until early spring. I love to fish but I usually go by myself and always on the pier/bank. I'd really like to find somebody to fish with and would be more than happy to pitch in for gas/bait/etc if it involves a boat.
[signature]
Here is 2 web sites to go to. They have a special program and it is free to join. Also you will find that someone on either site will take you out on the water or let you use one of their canoes or kayaks that is sit on top and the sit in.
www.riverbassin.com
www.ncanglers.com
My name is Dennis and we are Proud of you all and we are Praying for you all to come home safe and to be with your families.
So Gob Bless You and will see you in the spring of 2012
[signature]
Thanks!
[signature]
Nathan, Just to let you know that I posted this information on NCAnglers.com and you already have 3 offers to take you out on the water, this salt water and fresh water. They hoping that you will join the website and be able to correspond with the all the members of the family we have. We have plenty of Marines that is station at Cherry Point NC then we also have Ft. Bragg Army even some Navy not sure location. But, like I said it's free and get plenty of information, also when you join post your name and information on the Meet & Greet. Where I posted your info is on the General Fishing Topics, so hope to see you join us!
Dennis

[signature]