Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speck?..nope HAWG!...
First off hope U ALL had a Goood NU YEAR DAY!....<br>Last sunday Taz(wife) n 2 out of 5 of our youngins went fishin n my local private HONEY hole pit 2 dew sum speck`in..<br>We`d done been n there bout an hour n half n only put 1 n da boat...it was just bout dark...i was up front n our john boat with my fiberglass 16' canepole stuck under my leg n da seat.<br>while we were trollin round i was castin a Culprit redshad werm up 2wards grass n bank...on this 1 cast it fell short of targit...it hit da water with a splash...when it did i noticed it spooked a fish...well my cane pole was within feet of this(bobber)...then just seconds later my bobber was go`in down...thinkin i had a speck i put my rod down n grabbed my pole....that SPECK turned out 2 B a big HAWG(bass)...a 9 pounder...talk bout hav`in a ball that was a BLAST...9 pounds of BASS on a cane pole with a lil ol MINNOW...bout 10 minutes later i caught another that went 4 pounds on that werm i was throwin....Hope U ALL hav da BEST YEAR of ALL!......Bsafe!.......C-Ya!..........<br><br>