Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
age old question
fishing or hunting ?

i need the fish for the strength to go hunting , so i can gather the fur and feathers to make my flys to go fishing , to give me the strength to go hunting .......................................

life's a grin !
[signature]
So true, so true. I usually miss out on most of the best fishing of the year -- in the fall, because I'm out hunting -- or worse, stuck at work or in school. I don't know where my priorities should be. I guess I figure since I can fish all year, but only hunt in the fall, I better do it while I can.
[signature]
i know were getting overtime now , just at the start of the salmon runs , bow season , duck and goose and small game .

i need three of me , but the wife says one is more than enough for the world can handle !
[signature]
That is not a fair question for us outdoorsy type of people. I have to choose both.[cool]
[signature]
Is there actually a difference? HA!
[signature]
both at the same time.last year i brought my rife while fishing.caught three trout and one small 6-pionter.not bad for 4 hours fishing
[signature]
Way to go Tom!

For me, the only choice is fishing. It's hard to catch & release when you shoot the dang animal.
[signature]
Fishing
[signature]
Both
[signature]
[Wink] God made enough mornings to do BOTH !!!!!

[signature]