Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mystery pond/body of water in Scott??
[fishin]

Can anyone from the area help me out with this body of water in Scott township? According to the map, its 16 miles North of Clark Summit. It is on route 632...right across the street from a place called "calvert laboratories"...The Scott township park is right down the road as well...next to a cemetery...I've been there a few times this summer with my father, fishing...however there are NO signs to tell you what the body of water is...and also there are no "no trespassing" or "private property"signs. Next to this little body of water, there is a rundown old stone building, with forest overgrown on its roof, and across the body of water is a small red building. The curiousity of what it used to be, and the name of it is driving me nuts! If you have any info to help, or know who I could contact to find out, that'd be great! ThanksSmile

If you type "Calvert Laboratories Inc, Discovery Drive, PA" into google maps, zoom in, and it will show you where I mean, its the warped triangleish spot of water on the edge of commerce drive.

Thanks again if anyone can help! Smile