Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 4lb+Bass in the Hammocks
Paulpro fishes where other pro's can't,come see the beauty of fishing areas most Pro's wish to put their boats,my boat only weighs 66lbs,no need of trailor,3 pers max.I also have special permission to even put my boat "only at night" at Miccosukee golf course lake,only place you can find snook,largemouth and peackockbass together as friends.You see my neighbor is Buffalo Tiger an indian chief,"William".5 private lakes also were I can put in.You can choose from freshwater to bay fishing,plenty reds at Derring Estates.Bring fishing license unless you plan to fish private lakes,first trip is free for any bft members,after that please help with gas ect."A bass a day keeps the doctor away" This fisherman came all the way from Isreal,said out of all the bass he caught there this is the biggest he ever caught,the hammocks lake is a good lake if you want to catch that fish of a lifetime,also Good carp and Lukinani fishing,plus night fishing trips!mid summer has the hottest action. Paulpro knows fishing like Bo knows baseball, thanks [#4040ff]your Fl.mod [/#4040ff][inline "Israeli fisherman.JPG"]
[signature]