Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coming to tampa on 1/5/12
Coming to tampa for 6 days on the 5th of january. Would love to do some bass fishing or saltwater fishing with someone who knows whats what down there!! i can finance a reasonably priced outing. have about a 125 budget for fishing (wife approved) and a entire day of my choosing!! going to bring one bass spinning combo with plastics i use at lake powell. Any help or tips or anything would be greatly apprieted!! if your ever coming to salt lake i could return the favor for sure.

Thanks johnboy
[signature]
Sorry I forgot to ask Alfred if his nephews want to meat up with you ,,plus I believe thats where there from.I'll ask tommorow as I will see him then,sorry but I had an early drink that day as usuall[Image: happy.gif]and I totally forgot to ask,best catch that day was 3lb,but I caught more than Alfred on my 4lb fireline,and berkely cherrywood 4to 6,and a mitchell 500,from wallmart along with the rod.Have you found any spots yet you wish to check out,I'll find out about any honeyholes in the area for you[cool],I caught 16,Alfred 12 and Stewart ?
[signature]
Hey Jonyboy,How did it go,did you find a guide up there.
[signature]