Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P/V don't be jealous
got there at 6:55am
temp 7 degrees
water was 48 feet deep, fish were at 44 feet
walked out from browning point, went southeast 300 yards. punched a few holes, 7th hole was the one. found some crappie. and the bite was on! with a little help i think we got 80

[Image: DSCN0566.jpg]
[signature]
That is just what I have been wanting to hear.
Thanks for the post and congratulations on a fine catch.
[signature]
Great day flasher and a glow bug tipped with a wax a waxworm . We were lucky fisherman 30 yards away no fish
[signature]
Nice catch, + 1 on what I've been waiting on. Will be there Sunday.
[signature]
Sure wish I had been there. How did the map work out? No broken auger this time?
[signature]
Got lucky with outhouse luck ! I did study the map but we all know with Crappie part knowledge part outhouse LUCK !!
[signature]
Great Haul!!!
[signature]
Way to go your secret spot is toast !!!!LOL
[signature]
Hey, it looks like you had real crappie day!!
[signature]
hell of a job! wow thats a great haul! You have inspired me! I will be up tues hopefully i can find some action like you all did
[signature]
Those guys caught em all . My son ,Hoobie and I fished those same holes from about 3 - 5 pm and only caught 5or6 It was still fun though
[signature]
Did you notice if the narrows had safe ice?
[signature]
ice crazy. incase you havent noticed this is a place where people come to share info and expieriences. to be quite honest its not your concern what he says or shows others people and if you dont like the way things are on this site just show yourself out of it. have a nice day
Great job! It's days like this, that keep us coming back for more. Looks like a fish fry at your house! Enjoy!
[signature]
Hey redneck thanks for sticking up for me ! I have stomped on a lot of ice to find me a honey hole. Would not have kept some of the smaller ones but the water was to deep they got the bends.
[signature]
Keep up the posts, people will be jealous when they aren't catching fish and you are. I've been at that lake and caught bucket fulls and watched people nearby not catching anything. Typically a few of those people end up invading your space which is not cool either. Look forward to hearing more of your reports.
[signature]
NEVER LET THE SELFISH AFECT YOUR SHARING. YOU SHARED A GREAT REPORT WITH MANY GREAT PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SELFISH EITHER. [Wink]
[signature]
Amen! Pass the Smelly Jelly!
[signature]
i can tell exactly where you were by that picture, sucker!!!! haha ok so no i cant..

im mostly after perch anyways, but how thick was the ice out there? i haven't seen reports from that side of the lake yet

nice catch btw
[signature]
Thats quite the catch. I've never caught any crappie myself but gonna try on Tuesday.
[signature]