Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not the big one I thought
This bait
[Image: 528575_309042332496302_288987767835092_7...2140_n.jpg]

Landed me this
[Image: 420591_301223969944805_288987767835092_7...8159_n.jpg]
[signature]
LOL, Don't you hate it when that happens!!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Yes I was pissed. What really made me even more mad was 5 cast later I lost a 5lb large mouth bc the damn turtle shell weakened my line. Pretty much my fault bc I didnt check the line before my next cast but it never even crossed my mind.
[signature]
Turtle soup anyone...Funny,I just caught my firt turtle on a soft plastic as well,just last week I felt a tap tap,thought hmmm,struck him,and I fell something heavy.I was like OMG,not another Lunker bass!.LOL turtle just like yours,hooked him on his foot not the mouthLuckily I fish barbless for now on incase a bass swallows my hook again.Its been a solid year now without the barb,and I don't believe I've killed anybass,before it was obvious when they would float up[frown]P.S.I used a 6" hooktailworm from Barlows tackle,100ct for only 9 bucks,not including shippingplus shipping.Black,with an outside coating of red[shocked]

[#008000]see pic for barbecue turtle preperation after boiling[/#008000] "I can't believe a turtle fell for our soft plastc bait"[Image: confused.gif]
[signature]
That's good eatin! ... cook that mother up... turtle soup is awesome. If you haven't done it you should. It has a chicken/alligator taste with a crayfish flavor. Good food right there.

The softies are better tasting than the snappers.

edit: Paulpro I posted without scrolling down... us southern boys know good food when we see it huh? That's some good turtle soup!
[signature]