Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FISHING REPORT
Hubbard lake....... perch in the east bay are hiting good on minnows and pink color jigs. in 15 too 20 foot...some bass are in 5to10 foot hiting white tubs and road kill ..if you find a rock pile stay on it ...LOON LK(hale)smallies and walleye are starting too heat up a little.in the shallows also...walleye in about 8 too 10 foot on the weed lines... biting on minnows and black jigs (a few perch 20 foot of water on worms and little jigs....LONG LK(ALPENA) i just fished this lake sunday from 7 till 3 in the after noon in a bass turny...smallies .... hitting on green tubs and spinnner baits in 3 too 8 foot of water...the wining team weight in 10 fish 34 lbs of smallies no large mouth.... they told me they was geting them on spinners and crack baits minnow colors i was told theres is a few large mouth in the lake not many but the ones that are there are BIG.... me and my partner got 4 walleyes IN A BASS TUNRY ....hahahahahahaha.... i got 3 of them fishing road kill ... my partner got his on a minnow color crack bait ..im not sure of the make the walleye where in 5 foot of water ...right on rock beds.. we could see 15 or 16 on the one rock pile we was on. at 9 in the morning ..then about 12 noon we was on another rock pile in 5 too 10 foot and seen many more ..if you ever get up too ALPENA be sure too try too fish long lake it one hellava lake and stop bye (deck side marina) on the west side of the lake.they have food and bait ..2 bucks too launch your boat ......cooke dam (ausable river) my buddy was on the river this weekend and told me that the walleyes are biting on black jigs.him and his kids got 11.. the first day then sunday they got 5 more .... he wont tell me where he was on the river...ahahaha just that it was (on that one point)FOOTE SITE au sable river..i know its salmon season ..but the walleyes are in the river BIG TIME..after dark till about 1 in the morning .hitting on rapulas blue and white .... if you know where the old boys camp is..go there on the rocks ...where the DNR put them about 8 years ago LONG LK (hale) a few blue gills right out in front of the DNR boat ramp 18 foot of water ....if your in 20 foot no fish....hiting good on small leeches and little jigs a few walleye on the sand bar..in 4 too 10 foot...if you move over the sand bar be very very smoth about it and you can spot fish the walleye ....hiting minnows we used a small hook and a split shot...trying not too make much noise as possible.. i my self only got 1 that was 19" and my buddy got 3... 16" 21" 23" not too bad for a day fishing after work
[signature]
AAAGGGGHHHH !!!!!!! , I GOTTA PLAY HOOKIE FROM WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WALLEYE ! YEEEE HAAAA !

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND , I'M HEADING UP TO YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS !

COMON' FRIDAY !
[signature]