Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Mouth and Walleye
The bear river has been very fishable the last few days. Been down with the boys and dogs a few times. It has been a lot of fun. The fishing has been pretty good also. Seems the walleye are pretty much done spawning lower down the river in Idaho.

The boy with his first walleye and small mouth.
[signature]
still to many hens coming threw to be done. I'm yet to catch one thats spawned out also.
[signature]
Good fish. I know my daughter sure loves catching those bass.
[signature]
Nice fish. Good to see a few being caught now, and it is especially great to see some kids out catching.

Your boy sure has the "cuteness factor" going for him!
[signature]
Good that is what I like to hear. The last two i kept were spawned out, but they were smaller ones.
[signature]
Are fishing above the res or below? Just wondering if they might be a bit behind above or not. We are way below the res.
[signature]
He was not so happy once he decided to roll down the bank and go in the river. [Smile] Momma was not very happy with me when I got home [pirate]
[signature]
below.
[signature]
Oh, bummer, that is an ouch. He's tough little guy though. I always liked pfds on our kids for those kinds of incidents, and there were many!
[signature]
We do in the boat, but now we will have to along the river I guess.
[signature]
Hello,
Just saw all the goods on the wallies and smallies in S. Idaho. Can you shed a little more light on where these places are, what tactics were used and numbers caught? I really need to get into some eyes as I have not had a good opportunity since transplanting from S.Dak years ago. I also saw that the Oneida thread mentioned perch and sunnies as well.
Thanks!
[signature]