Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Starvy Map
[cool][#0000ff]Since everybody is discovering the joys of the Starvation Steelhead...and those pesky walleyes and perch...and smallmouth...I have had a few PM requests for maps of that pond.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Here's a new one I just put together. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[signature]
thanx!
[signature]
You're awesome, TD. That's very helpful, and so was your previous one!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Aw shucks. "Twern't nuttin'.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Sorry I didn't mark in all the fishies. Gotta keep some secrets.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#500000]I looked at the campground fees and noticed that the senior rates were only listed for day use?[/#500000]
[#500000]Do we still get half off camping if we have the Senior Adventure Pass?[/#500000]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I buy the annual day use senior pass but have never used the overnight camping facilities. However, I suspect that they collect camping fees separate and there are probably not any discounts. I had a "discussion" with the campground host at Willard one time who wanted to charge me a camping fee for parking in a non-camping parking area inside the campground to launch my float tube. I was displaying my park pass but was not taking up a camping spot and I was only there for a few hours during the day. But he wanted to make World War III out of it. We did not even get around to discussing senior discounts.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I refused to pay and he threatened to ticket me. I told him I would wait and then I would walk it over to the rangers...mentioning a couple of them by name. He said he would send it to me and I made sure he had my correct address. Never got it.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]There might be different policies at different camping areas. Best bet would be to call the number for the one you are considering and have the right info before going.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
As always, put together well. THANKS TD!!
[signature]
That water still looks cold, yet.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]About average for this time of year. Usually does not hit the 65 degree mark until after the first of June. Bouncing around 60 right now. Good enough to get the fish nervous but not as active as they will be in a couple of weeks.[/#0000ff]
[signature]