Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishlake Pics
Here are some of my Pics from FishLake[cool][cool][fishin]
[signature]
nice dinner you got over there lol.
[signature]
Sweet pix....always wondered what the other side of the marina and Twin Creeks fishes like....pretty good from what I am seeing. Each time I went the marina area and Twin Creeks the action was so fast on the catch rates there was no reason to try the other side. That is my favorite lake these days...too bad it is so far away from SLC. Thanks for sharing!
[signature]
awesome pics, your jacket appears to be broken though, it looks like a broncos jacket [frown]
[signature]
Nice.
Although, the last pic makes me want to chime in.
Laying the fish out like that can remove the slime coat. I hope they were able to swim away ok, but they may have some irritation and lethargy after laying out like that.....

[:p]
[signature]
I couldn't believe it they were still not wiggling around with no guts in them. I kept them in the dead well until we got back to the cabin in Koosharem they were all dead.
[signature]
Yes those Broncos are my team seems like I always have a shirt or jacket or hat. When it got done snowing i pulled my coat off and found a Broncos hoodie, it got warmer took it off and found a Broncos sweat shirt, warmed a bit took it off down to my broncos T-shirt.
[signature]
I need to get down their more it is a fun lake to fish. Seems like all the other times we stay down their we are hunting on the Monroe Mt, but no tags this year.
[signature]
[quote danielc]I kept them in the live well until we got back to the cabin in Koosharem they were all alive except one.[/quote]

No you didn't. 'Cause if you did, you transported live fish.
[crazy]
[signature]
That law gets broken a lot, rarely do people get caught.
[signature]
Oh well I like em fresh
[signature]