Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check out the trout post
Still trying to learn the boards so if you look at my reply on the post TROUT you will get my report. Ill get it toughther and keep sending my reports. I want to grt in the drawing for the bigfishcustomrod. Tell me how Japan Ron.
[signature]

Hey there bobbybigfish,

Read your 'trout' report and a 'big thank you' to you. Let me check out what's going on with the contests and get back to you. I was lucky enough to win one and it is really sweet. Mine is something I would have never bought myself, that is..... until I used it and understood why it was so sweet.

Again, thank you and talk to you later,

JapanRon
[signature]

Hey there bobbybigfish,

Sorry to be so late in replying to your request for info. We have BFT custom rods avaliable from the BFT gift shop you can access from the shopping links near the top of the page. Those are what will be avaliable as prizes when they are offered.

We also have a number of contests going on here at BFT. These contests often offer a number of different prizes including our custom rods. Check out the 'contests' board, the posts here on the California board, and what's going on with the various subject boards, and Michigan board among other state boards.

There is always a number of contests going on at any given time. I'll try to keep ya current as best I can.

The tackle testers board is pretty interesting if you're interested in trying new tackle and field testing them for manufactures. A good number of freebies are offered too such as magazine subscriptions and the like.

Later,

JapanRon
[signature]