Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kids and fishing
heres a picture of my daughter and her friend ..they got the fish off my boat in LOON LK (hale) on lizards ..they thought the lizards looked like candy..said they wasnt gonna get any thing on a candy looking lizard ...hahahahahaha
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1264;]
[signature]
couple nice lookin fish there, galls to boot...

I see they were both wearing their luck poo sweats.... are you sure it wasnt the lucky poo sweats that caught the fish? lol

looks like the were having a great time. great pic... keep em comming.
[signature]
hahaha must have been the poo shirts ..all this time i thought it was the candy color lizards....[Tongue]
[signature]
[center]I went out today for some perch action,

couldnt get past the bass to get to the perch, after about 3 hours of haulling in bass, one after another, cast after cast, I desided to keep a couple twins for dinner, It was starting to get late and I was getting cold standing in 45* watter. right temp for the beer, wrong temp for clowns. my balloon animals were deflating in the ice cold waters.

today I was using this megabait lure, [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1282;][/center]
[signature]
hahaha at least you had fun...... how do the bass down there taste??? up here in the colder lakes there not too bad too eat.....
[signature]
to be honest if the water is worm enough for me to walk in then I wont eat them. when the waters get cold I woult put it up against any walleye or cod. it will never match taist of a blue gill.[Tongue]

speaking of which, heree is todays take. threw bunches of bass back cause I would rather eat these....

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1312;]
[signature]
just one pearch ? where's his big brother at ? lol !
[signature]
ummm maybe the perch thinks hes a gill????
[signature]
i keep catching his little brothers , the last on hit on a daredevel twice his size !
[signature]
there are three perch on the platter the others got cut out when I clicked the shutter, I got to close to it when I was shooting.

here is a picture of my new puppy, just got him this morning.

I was darting a flat fish across the bottom of the lake tipped with a minnow. [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1330;][/center]
[signature]
LOL , IS THAT THE FAMOS MISSING TOE PUPPY ? I HAVENT HEARD MENTION OF HIM SINCE SPRING [Smile] .
[signature]