Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOOK LINE AND SINK HER
My most memorable fishing trip was one that I took with my family. We went below the dam in our town, because that is where the fishing was supposed to be the best! My sister and I were still learning to fish, I was around 12 and she was around 10 years old. I was standing behind my sister baiting my hook, when she cast back. Well, I learned really quick not to stand behind someone when they are casting. When she cast back, the hook caught me right between the eyes!! All I could do was scream, and all she could do was to pull on the rod, she didn't know it was caught in my flesh! Which only dug it deeper in my head! (She thought she may have caught a leaf or branch or something.) Our parents were totally caught off guard and after laughing hysterically they finally got the hook out of my head. Let me tell you, I NEVER stood behind my sister again, I have a scar to remind me not too! I laugh about it now, but for a long time I was scarred to death of fishing with her!! <br><br>by Floppy : Wednesday 20 September, 2000 <br><br>Submit your Fishing Adventure Stories to win great prizes at ReMemory.Com