Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another newb converted
It was a windy day, but we finally got Kevin on a fish. I think he's hooked. Thanks for coming up.

Tight Lines . . . Dale Smile
[signature]
Outstanding!

Big props to Dale for taking the time to put n00bs on his boat and then to put them on monsters like that. So so cool.
[signature]
Talk about an awesome adventure! Dale wasn't kidding when he said those Snake River white sturgeon are MONSTERS! It took a while but when I hooked into that monster I was in for one a Hell of a ride. After about 15 minutes I was finally able to see the beast and it took about ten more minutes to get it up to the side of the boat!
[signature]
Next available day is 11-10-12, I know that's the Marine Corps Birthday, but I quit drinking and hell your AF. lol

Semper fi
[signature]
We'll see ya on the 10th then! LOL Yea I'm AF, we're smart enough to sit back and watch the officers get shot at! Bawhahahaha! [Wink]
[signature]
I resemble that! (Earned all my hero buttons in that crate shown in my avatar. Over Cambodia. I went "trolling" in it - but for ground fire, not fish.)
[signature]
So you must have been one of those EXTRA crazy FAC's that hung around low and slow [Wink]
[signature]
Hey Dale, do you just take out one guy at a time or could I get in on this trip with Paveway? Kevin told me he was taking his wife up with him on this next trip, so I totally understand, if it doesn't work out. I would still enjoy getting out with you if you have an opening.
[signature]
Paveway, it's worse than you think. I "volunteered" for a mission where we flew unmarked planes, in civilian clothes, with no ID, many times at under 50 feet over Cambodia. And my right-seat translator was an NVA captain. Really.

Sorry for the thread derail. If you like to read more, get my books: Baggy Zero Four and Mike Five Eight.
[signature]