Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wintertime get together ?
[Wink] I know its early to plan a day , but I thought we could get the ball rolling and find a lake and a date ? And maybe I could get a few prizes ? put together !! Any suggestions ?

>
[signature]
What's in the middle of Minnesota that's a good middle-of-the-road lake to ice-fish on? Remember, I'm relying on you and all your equipment. I should have a half decent camera to use for all the pictures you're gonna take of me for posting if there's an online ice-fishing contest this year.
[signature]
[Tongue] I suppose I could pack the RAT for a up north situation ! Walleyeteaser , Hattrck4 me , Ultramag, what do you guys think ?
[signature]
I know how to get there.[Wink]
[signature]
Yes all them 20in to 27 in walleyes were nice but im greety an want bigger this year[cool]
[signature]
[Tongue] THE ONLY THING BIGGER YOU'LL CATCH IS A EELPOUT !!!!!!!!! LMAO

[signature]
[Smile] WHEN DO YOU GUYS WANT TO GO ? I"M OPEN !

[signature]
Where to? Will I need a passport? Should I get a medium-light rod or a medium rod? Starting to purchase stuff for ice-fishing.
[signature]
[cool] LAKE OF THE WOODS , NO PASSPORT , MEDIUM ROD, AND A SENCE OF HUMOR!!!!

[signature]
It depends when and what else is on the calander for places i need to be at, but if i can get the time slot open it would be great.
[signature]
I'll try but it's tough getting away from work during the holiday and post-holiday season (busiest time of the year for us). If I can manage a 4-day weekend, count me in! I've already got 3-day weekends.

I can't wait to show you what a newbie can do! I'm gonna outfish ya!
[signature]
[cool] I think this weekend would be a good one to get out ! Suppose to be around 30 degrees on Sat ! Any ideas ??????

[signature]
I'm up for a get together, but LOW may be out for me, so is this weekend.
[signature]
Okay, where shall I get my clothes from?

Don't wanna be too cold.
[signature]
[reply][Wink] I know its early to plan a day , but I thought we could get the ball rolling and find a lake and a date ? And maybe I could get a few prizes ? put together !! Any suggestions ?

>[/reply]

So, what kinds of prized have you gotten together?

I'm saving up so I can go. I'd definitely like a ride since you did mention in a different post that you had someone who could give me one. Still need a few details though... who's gonna take me, if they can, and will I need to bring my own food since I'm a vegetable... errr... vegetarian?

Details my friend... I need details so I can let my boss know if I'll be taking Thursday off or not.
[signature]
[unsure] I'm not sure who's going when right now , all I know is that I'm going on Wed of that week ! Do you have a friend down there that can drive , he can come along too !

[signature]
Nope, nobody down here that I know ice fishes. They think I'm a total lunatic for wanting to walk on water.

In a different topic post I thought you said you had somebody that could give me a ride up there.

Oh well... that's okay. So, what location on LOTW is this get together?
[signature]
[Wink] I'm sure we can line a ride up , I thought maybe you had a friend you wanted to come along !! I'll talk to the guys and find out who has a open seat ! It might take awhile to find out when each is going up !! What day could you leave ?

[signature]
I can head up on a Thursday if I take the day off. Otherwise Friday morning works great also since I normally have 3-day weekends.
[signature]
Can we move the date up? I'm getting anxious and excited. What happens if they determine I'm Canadian and don't let me cross back over?

Hehe.
[signature]