Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who will partisipate in an online ice fishing pic contest if offered
who would actualy partisipate in an on line ice fishing pic contest if it were to be offered on the ice fishing board?

what do you think should the prize be for the winner?

promote this question on your state boards...... link it back to this post to present thier answers

Past events

2001 davetclown won the ice fishing contest the prize was a $100 gift certificate from the bass pro shop

2003 Flagmanonice won a jiffy 3 horse power auger, there was various prizes for runner ups...
[signature]
I WOULD. SOUNDS FUN
[signature]
ID ENTER.

AN ICE HUT WOULD BE A GOOD PRIZE
[signature]
Dave,

I'll be here all season this year. I'm in. How about a gift certificate, I already have all the ice fishing gear I need and I plan on winning! Although a couple of new snowmobiles would be nice.
[signature]
[cool] I'LL PLAY , BUT I THINK THE PRIZE SHOULD BE A WEEK AT DAVES , GIUDED FISHING WHILE YOU WERE THERE , AND ALL MEALS INCLUDED , PREPARED BY DAVE AND HIS RECIPE BOOK !!!!!! YYYYEEEEE...HAWWWWWWW

[signature]
ME , ME, ME , ME , I WILL ! CAN YOU SEE MY ARMS WAIVING OVER HERE ? I WILL , I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
Well, if I really hafta... okay. I'm in. You twisted my arm.

Oh wait. I still need to pick up ice-fishing equipment. No, wait... I should win all that stuff using the stuff I have for open-water. Hehe.
[signature]
[cool] Hey Dave, Does it matter where we get the ice from?? We are just a little short on ice her in SoCal although those 90 and 100 degree days might just be behind us. It was 60 degrees last night here.
[signature]
lol you know y9ou are only an hour to an hour and a half form some good ice fishing, depending how hard it is to drive up in to the mountains.

there is some good ice fishing up by tahoe (check spelling)

I have herd of burgs floating down as far as LA, but it is realy hard trolling for them[angelic]
[signature]
[cool] Hey Dave, I could probably get to an icy spot within 3 to 4 hrs from my house. But Lake Tahoe is about 7 to 8 hrs from where I am. If I could find out the particulars on the rules, then I could plan some December fishing at Big Bear in CA. I am not sure if it ices or not because they still plant trout in there most of the winter and spring.

I am willing to give it a try if I could just find a patch of ice somewhere.

Hey Southernman, is there any ice out your way????
[signature]
I dont know if we will be able to do it or knot, we would first need to know what kind of partisipation from our members to expect.

we need a great deal more participation than we had last year to ensure our sponcors that this will be ha high profile project.
[signature]
I'll be there! Sounds like a fabulous idea. I agree with the auger/shelter ideas already mentioned. However, how about an icefishing combo rod and reel, a weekend at a resort, a heater for the icehouse????

Keep me posted!

callie
[signature]
I have never been ice fishing before. Plan on my maiden voyage with all this nice cold weather very soon. I would take some pics and tell some stories.
[signature]
count me in i'm gearing up and rearing to go
[signature]
[cool][size 1]Hey guys,[/size]

[size 1]How do you outfit a tube with skates or runners?[/size]

[size 1]Hey tubeN2 how long do you think that our mountain lakes will be closed or the area due to the recent fires?[/size]
[signature]
Hey Dave; If you get this ice fishing derby up and running I would be happy to donate an assortment of Big Splash Lures handcrafted tackle to add to the prizes.
[signature]
[center]thank you, I will send you an email to gather the nessisary information....[/center] [center][cool]Welcome to Bigfishtackle[cool][/center]
[signature]
I looked around you site a bit

learned a couple things my self... great site, that is an amazing 50 pound chinook, never seen one that big...
[signature]
Ive done it the last two seasons and had a blast. As far as a prize, another auger or even a Vexilar. Both are pretty pricey, but I need both, and both are almost a necessity for ice fishing.
[signature]
I've got a couple of my fishing buddies interested in an on-line derby too. I'll have to get em signed in here!
[signature]