Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big thanks to HFT!
A quick shout out to HFT/ James and the other guys who showed us some great patterns at the fly tying meet and greet tonight! Learned a few great patterns and met some good guys. Thanks for taking the time out your day to let us crash your Sunday night! Hope to hit the water with some of you guys! [fishon]
[signature]
That was a great time! Yes thanks james for all you did, we need to do another one, so I can watch some guys tie some more flies! And thank you very much for helping me get my rod started cant wait to get it finished. It was awesome to see all the different patterns and how people tie, I had never seen anyone tie in person since I started tying a few months ago, just you tube videos. Thanks to everyone who came, good food, good company, and a great learning expierence, lets plan another one, and thanks again!
[signature]
X2! Thank you very much for the Sunday night hospitality! I hope we can do it again plan another get together soon! I feel very fortunate to be able to learn from some of the best in the industry.
[signature]
It was fun meeting everyone that was there tonight.
Thank you James for hosting the event.
The food was great and the gift bag was awesome.
[signature]
I enjoyed it also!! thanks guys!
[signature]
One of the best ways to spend an evening EVER.

Thanks James.
[signature]
Indeed. The room didn't hold mere hook wrappers, you guys are PRO fly tiers. I'd have been severely out-classed had I shown up with a vise or samples of my own meager efforts.

My sincerest thanks to Mrs HFT for sacrificing her house and her evening to a bunch of strange dudes.
[signature]
+1 you are right on, I have a ways to go for sure [bobscared]
[signature]
Big thanks to HFT and everyone. Had a great time and it was nice to meet alot of you in person. Hope we can have another get together soon.
[signature]
+1 to what everyone else has said. It was awesome meeting with old and new friends.. Thanks so much too HTF for hosting this meet! Great flies, tips and food and stories. Can't beat that.
[signature]
Wait a second... There were gift bags?!

Curses!
[signature]
Yup-missed out on a bunch of tying goodies[Wink]
[signature]
James, you are a great individual. Sounds like a blast. Wish I could have been there with ya all.
[signature]
Sorry I couldnt make it.[frown]
[signature]