Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Fort Lauderdale Happy Day Today
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Rich and Audrey Balezentis from Jacksonville, FL came to getaway from the cold and to do some deep sea sport fishing Fort Lauderdale aboardHappy Day Today along with the Topshotfishing team. They have fishing in their blood since theirson, Captain Bryan, runs a charter boat “El Gato” out of San Diego, CA.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Our goal for this fishing trip was to catch “eating”fish. Fifteen minutes after leaving thedock, lines were in the water in 120 ft at the drop off in Fort Lauderdale. At this point Rich remarked that back home hewould have to travel another 45 minutes before he could put fishing lines inthe water. We put two plainers down, onewith a double hook Mullet strip and a pink and blue seawitch in front and theother with a double hook Bonito strip with a pink and Mylar seawitch. For surface baits we had two Bonito stripsand two Ballyhoos.[/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]I kept trolling down our reef that sits in 120 ft. of wateroff of Fort Lauderdale,zig zagging back and forth. Our firstfish was hooked on the Mullet strip and produced a nice 10 lb Kingfish. I kept working the area from 80 out to 200ft. of water, catching more Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel and Bonitos. With 13 fish in the box, I headed towards oneof the artificial wrecks that sit in Fort Lauderdale in 67 ft. of water. This past week Groupers have been caught onthis artificial wreck. On my third passover the artificial wreck, I slowed the boat up letting the bait sink deeper. The rod bent over – at first I thought I washooked on the wreck – but as the line was retrieved I could see we had a fishon. A Black Grouper popped up to thesurface 50 yards from the boat, and Rich, being the angler, did a nice job in reelingin the Grouper. [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]It was time to head back to the dock at BahiaMar 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]For a successful and adventurous deep seafishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito,Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contactCaptain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at [/size][/font][url "mailto:tzsak@bellshouth.net"][font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]tzsak@bellshouth.net[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url][size 3][font "Times New Roman"] Website: [/font][/size][url "http://www.topshotfishing.com/"][font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 3]www.topshotfishing.com[/size][/#0000ff][/font][/url][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]. [/font][/size]
[signature]